Happy Monday! Today has been the Monday-ist Monday EVER. We have a LOT of new faces around here, so I decided to lighten things up a bit today, and just share some fun facts about me. Remember those emails that your friends would send you on AOL back in the day? You had to fill out this long questionnaire about you and forward it on to all your friends. You could change up the colors on the font and background to make it really cool. My aunt sent me one on Facebook, and I just knew this was the perfect place to share this, as well as the perfect opportunity to introduce myself to all of our new readers!
I’m Heather. I am married (10 years in September) with 2 boys, a 7 year old who is in 2nd grade, and a 3 year old who is in Preschool. We have 2 dogs, a Yorkie-Poo named Paris and a Shortie named Zoey. We live in a suburb of Indianapolis, and definitely live in the poster child/city of “suburbia”. I am a Colts fan through and through, as well as a Lakers fan and I am a Florida Gators and Chicago Cubs fan by marriage. I am a Starbucks coffee addict, and enjoy shopping boutiques, decorating my home and watching trashy reality shows. You will find a little bit of everything here at Suburban Boy Mom- recipes, DIYs (I have a BUNCH of new DIYs in the works, so stay tuned), skin care (I am super passionate about taking care of your skin), some product reviews (I ONLY promote products that I truly love, and if there are any you want me to try then email them to me), organizational and household tips and tricks…you name it, we got it. Here’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for…that 1999 AOL email quiz that you forwarded on to all of your friends…
1. Who are you named after? No one!
2. Last time you cried? Who knows haha
3. Soda or water? Diet Coke, but love my water cold…ICE cold
4. What is your favorite pizza? Cream n Crimson from Avers… white sauce, 3 types of cheese, potato slices, bacon, garlic…
5. Favorite flower? Calla lilies, specifically wine colored. They were my flowers in my bouquet at my wedding.
6. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
7. Would you bungee jump? No, but have always wanted to skydive.
8. Untie your shoes when taking them off? ALWAYS. What am I, an animal? 😉
9. Ride roller coasters? No. I have vertigo that comes and goes, but I will ALWAYS ride the Rock and Roller Coaster at Disney.
10. Favorite ice cream? Strawberry.
11. Favorite Thing? Material thing? Probably my Apple Watch. It helps keep me sane.
12.Shorts or Jeans? Jeans.
13. What are you listening to? The Colts game!
14. Siblings? Nope, only child, but I do have a dog sister named Chelsie.
15.Favorite color? Pink
16. Tattoos? No
17. Hair color? Brown with highlights
18. Eye color? Hazel
19. Favorite thing to eat? Avocado
20. Scary or Happy endings? Happy- I don’t do scary.
21. Android or iPhone? iPhone
22.Chevy, Ford, or dodge? Ford
23.Favorite holiday? Christmas
24.Beer or wine? Wine
25.Night owl or morning bird? Both. I don’t sleep.
26. Favorite day of the week? Friday
27. Phobias? Spiders and most creepy crawly things.
28.Bucket List? Fiji, Niagra Falls
29. Foreign Language? No, but I did work for Rosetta Stone for a year, so I know a little bit of several languages.
30. Pet Peeves? Not picking up your feet when you walk, crunching your food